Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:05:10 +1030 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Location of Linux source diffs?

Hi all,

I'm attempting to build the JDK 1.2.2 source code under FreeBSD.  Based on
some instructions and patches posted sometime last year by Thomas
Mittelstaadt (?) I've managed to hack at things and get them going (the
patches appear to be for an earlier version of the code).  However, I've
run into a snag which I'm pretty sure would have been resolved as part of
the Linux port of 1.2.2.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate
the current source code patches for the Linux release of 1.2.2 on either
Blackdown or java.sun.com.  Does anyone know the location of either a
bundle with the Linux build included or patches to build 1.2.2 under Linux?

				regards, Greg
--
Greg Lewis 				glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
Computing Officer			+61 8 8303 5083