Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:02:05 +0200
From:      Josef Pospisil <pepe@pef.czu.cz>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tomcat  remote debug

Hi,
I wanna use Tomcat41 (or even Tomcat5) remote debugging with IntelliJ
Idea, but I didn't find any posibility to pass any parameter (-Xdebug
Xagent and so) to JavaVM through the tomcat41ctl command, which is
usually used to start and stop Tomcat on freebsd.
I've tried some other process to achieve this (setting JAVA_OPTS
enviroment var. which leads to strange errors, when stoping Tomcat.
Editing starting scripts in rc.d), but noone looks clean enough.
Can anybody help me, or just direct me to some beautiful and functional
solution :-).
--
With best regards Pepe
Josef Pospisil	<pepe at pef.czu.dot.cz>