Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:28:49 -0400
From:      SunPhreek <xsthree@InfoAve.Net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp -nat woes

Hello all,

I am wondering what causes ppp -nat to complain:

Warning cannot load libalias (compiled out)

This only occurs when I attempt to load ppp
from cron as: /stand/ppp -nat -background <labelname>

Is it because the root sh for cron does not have a
library path reference or something like that?  I need to
get ppp working from cron if possible.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian