Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 23:23:04 +0200
From:      "Boyan Nedkov" <bnedkov@home.nl>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions Lists" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: onboard RAID controller (Asus A7V333)

Thanks for the hope, Jud :-)
It's good to hear that at least one system works in that mode
I checked again all the stuff but I didn't find anything wrong, so could
you pls give me some more details about your hardware/bios
configuration, like:
- do you have any other HDD's installed
- HDD's are connected to Promise ports, or ...
- HDD's are master/master or one is master, the other is slave
- FBSD is the only OS, or ...
- are there any special bios settings ??
- some other stuff I could miss ??
Please fill free to send me a personal mail in case you think that issue
could be boring for the list
Thanks,
Boyan

--