Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:24:05 +0100
From:      swjatoslaw gerus <milstar2@eml.cc>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Author will go to freebsd  and solaris  Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: after dd freebsd performed, tryed  check /dev/sdb1(notebook can not start with flash)

Dear Sir

 Thank for your answer

 Author will go to freebsd  and solaris ,no doubt
as stated before linux community today multiple  more
as unix  ...and possible  problems  multiple more

Some poker facts ,which are usefull to understand,
what author wish from OS

1.Life poker and online poker different
2. n1 in online poker 15 mln$ price win,approx 30 % profit
http://www.chrismoorman.com

What he make /not played competition with entry 10 000 $ (life wsop)
but multiple with   entry  100 $ -200$
in one time  8-12   x11 1place 20 000 -100 000 $

2. middle player    for 5 Years  win  500 000 $ profit 150 000$
 play   12-14 hours competitions with 1$
mult 1000  profit  100%
for 1$ win 12 $
for 12 $ 109 $
 for 109 $ 600$
for 600 $  30 000 $

3. author =starter =diletant=Canonen Futter
play 1000 for 0.1 $ profit 51%
best result for 0.5 $ -215$ in 1 day

used 4  x11.

But system is not stable