Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:37:09 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i4b-L2 ... i_queue full or no fifo translator (Asterisk chan_capi)

Hi,

There is a tool called "isdndecode", which you can run like:

isdndecode -u 0 -i -o -x

It will dump all the contents of the D-channel. Maybe you will find some error
messages there.

If you are using P2P you should maybe add the "power_on" feature to your
config:

isdnconfig -u 0 power_on

It will disable ISDN power saving.

Does the following message only appear when you re-start asterisk ?

i4b-L2 dss1_pipe_data_req: unit=0, pipe=0, i_queue full or no fifo
translator!!

--HPS