Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:44:38 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   more junior -doc hacker tasks

Folks,

I contacted assorted FreeBSD developers and gathered a small list of
items that need migrating from committers' personal web pages into the
main FreeBSD documentation.

These items have not been assigned elsewhere, so we shouldn't have a
problem like last time.

In each case, the author wants this information integrated into the
main tree.

I recommend that you do not assimilate these blindly.  Go over them
carefully, and apply grammar, cleanup, and DocProj standards.

Item #1

http://people.freebsd.org/~bp/ipxen.html

IPX information -- this is small, and easy.  Recommend integration
into the Handbook, and pointers from the FAQ.

Item #2

http://people.freebsd.org/~hm/i4b-1001/index.html

Contains the handbook for setting up ISDN service under FreeBSD (i4b).

This is a big beast, and rates at least its own article.  Check
existing documentation to be sure that it isn't there already.  I
recommend that a few people cooperate to get this done.

Again, please publically discuss who is doing what.  /me is not the
DocProj Assignment Keeper... while I'm interested in people's
progress, I just don't have the time...

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org