Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 1995 17:37:50 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        lenzi@cwbone.bsi.com.br
Cc:        PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boulder Dash, X game

    Sergio> Great game.....  I used to play it on an ATARI 800Xl....
    Sergio> If you know where are the sources, tell me and i'll build
    Sergio> a package for you (ported to BSD) ok???  by ,

I *knew* I've played that game before!  I think I liked the sound
effects on the Atari better ...

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Too bad when I was a kid there wasn't a guy in our class that
everybody called the "Cricket Boy", because I would have liked to
stand up in class and tell everybody, "You can make fun of the Cricket
Boy if you want to, but to me he's just like everybody else." Then
everybody would leave the Cricket Boy alone, and I'd invite him over
to spend the night at my house, but after about five minutes of that
loud chirping I'd have to kick him out. Maybe later we could get up a
petition to get the Cricket Family run out of town. Bye, Cricket Boy.
-- Jack Handey