Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@nike.efn.org>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current users <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: fsck add to support specifing a mount point

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, J Wunsch wrote:

> As John-Mark Gurney wrote:
>
> > well...  I say the pr about fsck not supporting mount points... so I
> > decided to take a look at it...  and I think this is the proper fix...
> > I've tried it out... and is sucessfully did: "fsck /usr" properly...
>
> Ah, thanks!
>
> > hope the patch helps...  I would of submitted a send-pr but I'm not sure
> > if I just submit it as a new one or if I can "add" it the the relevant
> > one...  ttyl...
>
> You can.  Simply send it to FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, with a
> subject starting with bin/129 (in this case).

thanks...

> I'm gonna commit it (with a very minor change -- remove the trailing
> slash if any, and if the name is not just `/' only).

I also was thinking of doing that... but that was after I had arleady sent
the message off...

oh... I also forgot to close up the fstab database...  I thought about
that this morning :)...  ttyl..

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)