Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:15:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@FreeBSD.org>
To:        roam@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, shige@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42845: No problem - I made some enhancements to eject-1.4

Synopsis: No problem - I made some enhancements to eject-1.4

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->shige
Responsible-Changed-By: roam
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Sep 16 10:12:25 PDT 2002
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I believe that the best way to go about making enhancements is to get in
touch with either the author of the program in question, or the
maintainer of the FreeBSD port; then send them your version, or better,
patches which convert the old version into the new one, and hope and
pray that they like the enhancements too :)

In this case, the program author and the FreeBSD port maintainer seem to
be the same person; I am now turning this PR over to Shigeyuki
Fukushima, who will decide its fate :)

Thanks for your desire to make FreeBSD better!