Date:      Fri, 8 May 2015 22:52:31 -0400
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole@cairodurham.org>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AD with FreeBSD DNS & DHCP server

I'm going to be setting up an Active Directory system soon(ish) in a mixed =
environment.  I've got a lot of non-Windows workstations and servers runnin=
g FreeBSD and MacOS.  So I was wondering what I needed to do to have intern=
al DNS resolution and DHCP leases running from a FreeBSD virtual server whi=
le running Active Directory from another virtual server.

Any advice or places to start reading?

Thanks,
Jaime Kikpole

--=20
This electronic message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or=
=20
legally privileged information protected by law from further disclosure and=
=20
is intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the=20
addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the employee or agency=20
responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this message has been=20
addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that you may not copy,=
=20
forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any attachment(s).=20
Please notify the sender immediately by return email or telephone and=20
permanently delete this message and attachment(s) from your system.