Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:15:34 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chmod 666 /dev/null

Ouch .. ok this was meant to go to -stable.
 I don't know what made me sent this to -current.. damn.

I'll cc this reply to -stable. My apologies.

Anyway, I forgot to mention some into.. I do not have DEVFS in my
kernel and this is my kernel:

FreeBSD enigma.whacky.net 4.3-RC FreeBSD 4.3-RC #0: Wed Mar 28 10:40:13 CEST 2001     root@enigma.whacky.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENIGMA  i386