Date:      Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:19:24 +0200
From:      Frank Staals <f.staals@zonnet.nl>
To:        Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org

Vizion wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am wondering if anyone knows of any plans to maintain, within the ports
>tree, a plugin sub-tree for eclipse. In view of the enormous and ever
>increasing value of eclipse as a development tool, such a move could be a
>valuable resource for the freebsd community.
>
>Secondly does anyone else feel there is some justification for a
>freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org mailing list?
>
>Reactions please
>
>David
>

>40 yrs navigating and computing in blue waters.
>English Owner & Captain of British Registered 60' bluewater Ketch S/V Taurus.
> Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing  bound for Europe via Panama Canal when
>new engine installed.

I think an sole category for the eclipse-plugins wouldn't be very
usefull since eclipse 3.1 has an easy system to manually add plugins. It
will donwload and install them automatically.

For a freebsd-eclipse mailinglist: also that Idea seams a litle too
much, the amount of questions here at java @ freeBSd.org isn't that high
so the questions about eclipse can be just here in my opinion

Frank Staals