Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:35:18 +0100
From:      "qoska kotfare" <seditaniedi@gmail.com>
To:        "Marko Zec" <zec@tel.fer.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multipath Routing

On 12/10/06, Marko Zec <zec@tel.fer.hr> wrote:
> On Sunday 10 December 2006 14:20, qoska kotfare wrote:
> > Can anybody give a status if we have any p4 or any effort on
> > supporting/importing this from KAME?!
> >
> > OpenBSD and lately  NetBSD have imported these and i remeber a post
> > from ~2005 where andre@ and Marko(Virtual Stacks implementor on 4.X)
> > discussed how to implement something similar to these days, and they
> > where discussing to implement something similar like Cisco VRF.
> > Any effort going on this?!
>
> I'm working on virtualizing the network stack for -CURRENT in p4, but this
> project is focused primarily on virtualizing the existing networking state /
> code, not on introducing new features like multipath routing.
>
> Marko

Well glad your continuing to support these tools.

But my focus was more toward routing table virtualization cause it
seems a must nowdays!
Even in router requirements as requested by RFC/STD.
More MultiWan would be a lot easier if such features exist if you
don't wanna have the hassles with BFP or other routing protocols.

Anyway i hope any other report will show up on such thing :-).