Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:16:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Didier Derny <didier@omnix.net>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is FreeBSD dead ?

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Chuck Robey wrote:

> When you see something wrong, you can speak up, but stop complaining about
> stuff that hasn't even happened yet.  You could generate enough ill
> feelings and bad publicity to *cause yourself* the exact thing you're
> worried about.

One day we will discover that we can't use FreeBSD as freely and / or
with the same quality. That day it will be to late to change from FreeBSD
to something and the only solution will probably be to pay bsdi for their
products. Small ISP are not deciding the day before what they will do the
day after It takes us months.

--
Didier Derny
didier@omnix.net