Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:16:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        root@sunshine.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bumper Stickers

Kevin Eliuk recently opined:
> 	I think "May The Source Be With You" -- very popular right now

And it's corollary, "Use the Source, Luke!"

I have a proposition along these lines.  A local computer wholesaler
here in Salt Lake City, LMP Microsystems, puts their own "badge" on the
front of their computers.  This is a nicely done badge with a clear
cover over a background design, it is about 1/8 in thick, and 1 inch
square, to fit the dimple on the front of practically every PC case in
existence.  One of my former employers, who sells customized PCs as
boot servers for their control systems, uses this same supplier for
their logo buttons as well.

LMP has given me a contact at the company who makes these for them, and
I am going to look into getting some FreeBSD buttons made up.  Is this
something that FreeBSD'ers are interested in?  If I can get them for a
dollar or two?

If this is something of interest for FreeBSDers outside North America,
I'd prefer to get a distributor on each continent to work with, so I
don't have to worry about duties, shipping, money transfers, etc. all
of the time.