Date:      4 Dec 1997 11:50:37 +0200
From:      Vladimir Litovka <doka@grunt.vl.net.ua-nospam>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lock port at 14400

Hi!

Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu> wrote:

> Second, they have features like compression and error control, which
> require that they communicate _faster_ than the line rate.  Most folks
> talk to their modems at 57600 or 115Kbps.

 Thanks, I know about this. But I really need this. As I know, there is
possibility to set divisor for UART, I did this under Linux, with setserial
command. And this trick works correctly. Is FreeBSD has such possibility?

--
     Vladimir Litovka <doka@grunt.vl.net.ua>,  hostmaster of vl.net.ua
     ---------------- Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you