Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:41:39 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Ben Black <black@layer8.net>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PC164SX conversion to SRM?

> It worked!  Thanks so much!

Cool.  For future reference, I've been collecting a few sets of
firmware update tools at http://www.freebsd.org/~msmith/alpha.  At the
moment I only have LX and SX sets; any that other people might have
would be appreciated.

--
\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org