Date:      Thu, 23 May 2002 11:10:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        bc979@lafn.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wireless PCCard

In message: <f051003b3b9123dfa04fc@[10.0.1.90]>
            Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org> writes:
: I am trying to get a Farallon Skyline 11 card to work with 4.3.  I
: must be doing something wrong as the card works in other machines.
: When I boot up the laptop with the card installed, nothing is shown
: by ifconfig for it.  When I insert it while the system is up, then
: wi0 shows up but cannot be configured.  When trying to set the IP
: address I get some buffer cannot be allocated messages and the system
: hangs.

This is the classic "can't allocate an interrupt" or "you are sharing
an interrupt that cannot be shared" bug.  Pick a different interrupt
for wi0.

Warner