Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 1995 14:39:58 +0200
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>, <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 3c509 in -current needs patching

Hello!

I'm testing this changes already 4 days under very heavy traffic,
and everything seems to work ok. Even more, strange ep0: status 2002
are gone, and no more hangups etc...

I think it's pretty safe to commit this changes to -current.

Best regards.

On Wed Oct 18 14:30:33 1995 Garrett A. Wollman wrote:
>><<On Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:12:12 +0500 (GMT+0500), "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su> said:
>
>> This patch is combined from the previos one (that contained a bug, the word
>> SIOCGIFADDR was written as SIOCSGIFADDR) and the IPX support. The $Id$
>> string says that the last patch applied was made by Garrett Wollman, so
>> may be he can review and commit this patch, huh ? Thank you!
>
>I have not done so, and will continue to not do so, because I don't
>have one of these adapters to test it with.  If three people send me
>/private/ E-mail indicating that they have tested the patched driver
>and it works to their satisfaction, then I will commit it, assuming
>nobody who has one to test does so and disposes of it sooner.
>
>-GAWollman
>
>--
>Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
>wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.
>Opinions not those of| It is a bond more powerful than absence.  We like people
>MIT, LCS, ANA, or NSA| who like Shashish.  - Claude McKenzie + Florent Vollant

--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
 Homepage: http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena

 This message was sent at 10/22/95 12:29:55 by XF-Mail