Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:46:28 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommended digital cameras

How do,

I thought I might get a digital camera in the run up to FreeBSD Con, so
I can take a few snaps and maybe do some web site updates in the evening
(assuming, of course, that I can still drive a Unix box after the copious
amounts of alcohol I intend on imbibing in the company of various other
FreeBSD contributors).

Has anyone got any recommendations for ones that work particularly well
with FreeBSD?  I see a number of tools in the ports tree, but no
recommendations for one camera over another.

If it makes a difference, I'll be plugging it into a Sony Vaio F270.

Cheers,

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>