Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 19:28:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mr Dines <phronq@vader.deepsky.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 3.1 CD's/packages.

The packages on CD 3 in 3.1 seemed to be the sort of thing that you'd
usually find on CD 4 of 2.2.8 (non-English packages, mostly).  Since 3.1's
CD #4 is also labelled "Packages and Ports", I'm assuming the majority of
the English-language stuff is on there.  Regrettaby, as I'd mentioned
before, there dosen't seem to be a package index when I try to browse
packages in /stand/sysinstall. :)

--
Mike Dines
mdines@deepsky.com