Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 17:28:09 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nicole <freelist@webweaver.net>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD advocacy list <FreeBSD-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: InfoWorld Electric: Linux Zealots Trashing FreeBSD, Berkeley

Sure who cares and M$ can do the same thing with GPL code in fact
they have done to companies .

However , if you wish to be honest unlike some monopolies we *do* have
an advantage over GPL license which is that the BSD license does
provide the option to commercialize the code legally.

One issue to keep in mind is that is very difficult and costly to
privatize an OS installation like FreeBSD .

	Amancio