Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:24:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Accelerated X 5.0

I've been using it under .31 for a while, and it works very well.  Some
things will not work correctly, however.  The wheel on your mouse will not
work, and the arrow keys do not work in the GUI version of Xsetup.  You
can use <cntrl+N> and <cntrl+P> instead.  Other than that, X is fast and
functional.

Joe Clarke