Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:50:31 GMT
From:      mezz@FreeBSD.org
To:        mezz@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org, marius@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/145615: sysutils/brasero antlr/pcct conflict build problem.

Synopsis: sysutils/brasero antlr/pcct conflict build problem.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: gnome->marius
Responsible-Changed-By: mezz
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Apr 28 02:49:15 UTC 2010
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Change owner to marius: I have taken a look at cdrdao port. It only depends on
pccts in the build time. I think it's safe to use internal pccts (the one that
is included in cdrdao) instead of ports. It will solve the conflict issue of
pccts vs antlr when someone want to install cdrdao if antlr exists in the
system.