Date:      8 Jun 2010 01:10:25 -0600
From:      "Andy Gallo" <agallo@woodfloorrg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WFRG Personal Use Policy

Personal Use Program=0A=0AHere's how it works...=0A=0AWFRG loves wood flooring.=
 We develop many unique wood flooring products, several of which have become=
 our personal favorites. We are so excited about these favorites that we=
 would like to share them with you. And what better way to do so than to=
 offer them to you for your personal use at discounted prices? =0A=0AHere's=
 how our Personal Use program works: =0A=0ANote: This program is available=
 only to Registered WFRG Design Professionals. =0A=0APersonal use means=
 flooring that is going to be installed into the residence in which you=
 live; it is NOT flooring being installed anywhere else or being resold.=
 At the time of order we will ask that you attest to this and also request=
 that you e-mail us a photo of the installation once completed. It&rsquo;s=
 a great way to share our excitement!=0A=0D=0A=0AClick here for FREE Architectural=
 Folder=0A=0D=0A=0A=0ADear design professional,=0AIf you are receiving this=
 email, then you are on the Wood Floor Resource Group's mailing list.=0AWe=
 know that for some, "mailing list" is a bad word that implies spam, junk=
 mail, and other inconveniences.=0AWe consider having your name on our list=
 a privilege which we will work to preserve by not abusing it!=0AWhile we=
 seek to educate and inform, lest anyone forget, we are in the business=
 of selling wood flooring!  If you have a need for wood flooring for your=
 projects, please visit our website at www.woodfloorrg.com or simply pick=
 up the phone and call us at 609.589.3100 x149.=0A=0A=0AJust a few Personal=
 Use Flooring Products discounted below $2.00 Square Foot:=0A=0ABubinga=
 =0A=0AAfrormosia=0A=0AShedua=0A=0D=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AClick here=
 for complete list=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AMore Flooring Available =0A-Handscraped=
 =0A=0A-Prefinished Solids=0A=0A-FSC Exotic engineered=0A=0A-Recycled Domestic=
 engineered=0A=0AClick here for complete list=0A=0A=0ASent By:=0AWood Floor=
 Resource Group =0A115 Twinbridge Drive=0APennsauken NJ  08110 =0AUSA=0A=
=0ATo view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address=
 bar =0Ahttps://www.SwiftPage3.com/speasapage.aspx?X=3D2V0WBIJIHVFHUH3K000SX6=
=0A=0AIf you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy=
 to your browser or press on this link=0A "http://www.SwiftPage3.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=3D2V0WBIJIHVFHUH3K000SX6&Addr=3Dfreebsd-questions~~2freebsd.org"=
 to unsubscribe.=0A