Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:04:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Orville R. Weyrich_Jr" <orville@weyrich.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SPAM help

I have recently been getting a lot of bounce messages addressed to an
in-mail box on my FreeBSD system <no-spam@AmeriRoots.com>.

These bounced messages were NOT sent by my system, because there is no
user account by that name (it is an incoming forward to the account I am
using to send this message).

I believe that these messages are spam with a forged header. I am afraid
that my system will be black-holed by someone who thinks I really did
originate the messages.

What can I do?

Orville R. Weyrich, Jr.                 Weyrich Computer Consulting
mailto:orville@weyrich.com     KD7HJV        http://www.weyrich.com