Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 01:03:13 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Magnus=20J?= <magnus_os@yahoo.se>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Native JDK1.4.1 4.8 RC problem revisited

Hi

This solved the problem. Because of the 1.5GB needed I had to
move /usr/ports/java to another disk - /disk2 and creating a
link. Renaming /disk2 to /scsi1 made the build go through all
the way.

Thanks
Magnus

 --- Pat Lashley <patl+freebsd@volant.org> skrev: > --On
Saturday, March 15, 2003 18:10:02 +0100 Magnus J
> <magnus_os@yahoo.se>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone
> >

> > Earlier this week, there was a thread about this
> > problem:

/d1/ports-workdir/d4/ports/java/jdk14/work/control/build/bsd-i586/tmp/org
> >> /o rg.omg.PortableServer/.classes.list
> >> gmake[5]: *** No rule to make target

`/d1/ports-workdir/d4/ports/java/jdk14/work/control/build/bsd-i586/classe