Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2000 07:29:45 -0200
From:      "A. L. Meyers" <meyers-consulting@zugernet.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   feedback results recent queries

Dear friends,

You once asked me to give feedback on results of questions, so here they
are:

1. sc_history error message on compiling kernel: my syntax had an error,
which I corrected
2. permission errors on x: finally deleted and reinstalled the x
distribution (but 3.6), and reinitialized the x user dot files, which
solved the problem

Many thanks. Thanks to you people, this is the first time I feel that I
am gradually learning something about an OS, albeit a small drop in the
ocean.

Best regards,

Lucien