Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:48:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jon Smith <jonsmith@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Chris Csanady <cc@137.org>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sigma Designs pleads impossible :(

Frankly, I bought it to play it on my TV and have only occasionally played
them on the monitor (and it looked a LOT better than the TV).

j.

--
"Tell me, hypothetically--"  "I feel a nightmare coming on"
					-- The American President

This formula is so fundamental . . . appearing in such diverse branches of physics as . . . the study of soap bubbles.
	-- Introduction to Electrodynamics, Third Edition, David J. Griffiths

Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@physics.purdue.edu>