Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      aka-2crazy <comegetdis2002@yahoo.ca>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bf2 crash problems yet agian________

hi all, iam having 2 problems playing bf2, when chose a server, it loads as
normal then half way trough, i hear this popping sound trough my speakers,
then bamm the game crashes to the desktop, after a few more attempts its ok,
i think its related to my onbord sound, i got these problems just after i
updated my nvidia sound drivers, also when i load into windows i get no
sound ,but when i use media player its ok, or in a game as well, but when i
put my sound card back in, but i got different kind of sound probelms, for
example when i boot up into windows i get a huge sound distortion, and
popping and flicking sound only sometimes while playing a game, my other bf2
issuse is if i overclock my comp, to this, 228fsb, muti, 9x, htt 4, cpu
1.450, ram 2.7, so i tryed 228fsb, mutl 10x, htt 4, cpu 1.450, ram 2.7 no
Dif, p.s i've never had a problems with bf2 or overclocking my comp before