Date:      Tue, 04 May 1999 05:44:13 +0400
From:      "Alexey G. Misurenko" <mag@ipc.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   GRE Tunnel (rfc1701 & rfc1702)

Hellow!

Can anody body try tu use or may be use GRE Tunnel?

Plesase don't proposed use nos-tun utilities - they
don't work. If bee corectly - they work but not
with GRE tunnel type

I test they (nos-tun) with cisco & baynetwork.
And ok result I recieve only with cisco with
tunnel parameters nos. But with bay networks & cisco
with gre tunnel type I can't resiave posetive result...

May bee somebody porting gre device from NetBSD to FreeBSD?
Lats me know about with!

WBR,            Alexey G Misurenko
p.s. Sorry for my badly english

*    MAG-RIPE    mag@ipc.ru  http://www.ipc.ru/ *
* SysAdmin of IP Comminication +7 095 737 6683  *