Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:42:16 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        kvedulv@kvedulv.de
Cc:        freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NIC on RouterBoard 411

In message: <20100123204257.GH23141@darkthrone.kvedulv.de>
            Michael Moll <kvedulv@kvedulv.de> writes:
: Hi Warner,
:
: On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 11:37:10AM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > This is the mask of PHY addresses.  If you have the documentation for
: > the PHY addresses on your board, create a bitmask from that.  If you
: > lack documentation, trial an error likely can have good results since
: > there's only 32 possible addresses the PHYs could be wired to.
:
: Thanks, it now boots multiuser with hint.arge.0.phymask=0x0e

Cool.  Maybe I'll create a hints file for it.

btw, do you know if there's a way to determine at run-time if we're
booting on this board?

Warner