Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:18:36 -0400
From:      freebsd@top-consulting.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Traffic Shaping

I am trying to limit the bandwidth available to some connections and
I'm not sure FreeBSD can handle this. Maybe some of you can help.
Here's what I need to have exactly.

No matter what the number of connections, each connection should have
at most/least 50kbps guaranteed outbound on port 80.

I've tried dummynet but it doesn't do what I need because if I define
a pipe with 1mbps and if I have 1000 connections, each connection will
have less than 50kbps.

Any way to do this in FreeBSD ?