Date:      Tue, 26 May 2009 13:35:21 -0700
From:      "Charles Oppermann" <chuckop@gmail.com>
To:        <vova@fbsd.ru>, <acpi@freebsd.org>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Any success with Lenovo T60

> Does anybody managed to make FreeBSD successfully suspend and resume on
> Lenovo T60 ?

Funny, because I was about to ask the same question regarding the T61p.

I have heard that SMP prevents suspending entirely, but turning off the
second CPU via BIOS doesn't help.  I have been using acpiconf -s3 to test.
Each time I get a console message saying that suspend event failed. Never
does it suspend, nor does it seem to bother the current state.  I can
continue working normally.

> ACPI APIC Table: <LENOVO TP-79   >
> ACPI Warning (tbfadt-0505): Optional field "Gpe1Block" has zero address or
> length:        0    102C/0 [20070320]
> ioapic0: Changing APIC ID to 1
> ioapic0 <Version 2.0> irqs 0-23 on motherboard
> netsmb_dev: loaded
> kbd1 at kbdmux0
> acpi0: <LENOVO TP-79> on motherboard
> acpi0: [ITHREAD]
> acpi_ec0: <Embedded Controller: GPE 0x1c, ECDT> port 0x62,0x66 on acpi0
> acpi0: Power Button (fixed)
> acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3) failed
> acpi0: reservation of 100000, 7ff00000 (3) failed

I get the same ACPI warnings and "failed" as you.  My acpi0 has <LENOVO
TP-7L> though.

I'd be happy to provide more information or do some spelunking if need be.