Date:      Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:09:55 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?J=E1n_=A9ebo=B9=EDk?= <sebosik@demax.sk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org,  freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bootloader not working on Compaq Proliant ML330 G2

Hi all

I`ve tried to install FreeBSD 7 on Compaq Proliant ML330 G2 server, but
it won`t boot. FreeBSD boot0 beeps after pressing F1, or F2 (got 2
partitions) key. So i`ve installed grub on another machine, but than it
says "Error 5" only in Proliant, I don`t even get grub command prompt.

HDD`s (2 x 250G) are connected to Parallel ATA on ServerWorks CSB5
controller (it`s not onboard controller). When I connected drives to
onboad controller they got some problem with DMA TIMEOUT.

Any tip/hint/idea will be great.

PS: Is there any way how to debug Bootloader?

Best regards
---
Jan Sebosik, Slovakia
sebosik@demax.sk