Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:11:40 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Lee" <dibble@cc.gatech.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange pcm0 errors

This may be a little off topic, but I think that it has something to do w=
ith=20
the kernel.  After building and installing kde2 on my 4.3-beta system, I=20
configured my soundcard using settings that worked great on 4.2-stable of=
=20
late February under kde1.?.  but after this new upgrade, I run kde for a=20
while then exit using ctrl-alt-bkspc, and I see the following errors occu=
red=20
while kde was running:
pcm0: record overrun, dumping 178112 bytes

this is scattered throughout the usual output with maybe some different=20
amounts that it dumped.

What could be going on with this?
--=20