Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 01:43:07 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Alan Weber <aaweber@austin.rr.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in the press

Doug Russell wrote:

> I think I saw something about clustering in the ports collection the other
> day, but I haven't had a chance yet to go look at it.  I've read several
> things about clustering fairly recently, although I can't seem to dig
> anything about it up now...  Anyone else?

Sarnoff?

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/admin/cesdis.seminars/010899.html

They have a page, but I couldn't find it in a brief search. Perhaps
Ron Minnich can tell you (he might not subscribe to advocacy,
though).

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"nothing better than the ability to perform cunning linguistics"