Date:      Tue, 31 May 2005 17:20:08 +0200
From:      Matt Douhan <matt@fruitsalad.org>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Cc:        steve Rieger <steve@n2sw.com>, freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 16.53, steve Rieger wrote:
> whilst i am not here to yell at you.

then why are you?

> you have no idea what you are talking about.

And as shown below neither do you

> i work for one of the largest stock exchanges in the world and we use
> vrrp on 73 servers to server apache

and your point being? if we are going to make this a competion for who runs
the largest server farms or the largest networks you will loose, since 73
servers is simply the front end to the systems we are running.

> vrrp was invented by cisco and they use it on their load balancers but
> as somebody already said rtfm dude.

Dood I suggest YOU read up on this and then post back to the list who really
invented VRRP.

--
Matt Douhan
www.fruitsalad.org