Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:16:39 +0200
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd / ipfw services on internal interface

--------------enig54869093AD563005315EB0F9

Joe wrote:
> I have a question about natd/ and ipfw.  I am running natd on my extern=
al interface and I have some services on my internal interface.=20
>=20
> The services seem to be getting their ip addresses nat'd and some of th=
em work and some of them dont. =20
>=20
> Any idea how to prevent things from going into natd?

You should specify more information about your setup, but generally you=20
should be able to just insert a rule like "ipfw add xxx allow ip from=20
mynet/mask to mynet/mask", where "xxx" is the rule-number BEFORE your=20
natd redirection rule-number and mynet/mask describes your internal netwo=
rk.