Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:55:26 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Startup scripts stop in middle of startup

Hi !

I just installed FreeBSD-5 from CD (iso images I found on freebsd site),
over my 4.7. But I got some weird problem. When computer starts, it stops
in middle of one of scripts. After it writes "Configuring syscons:
blanktime." it stops. I can boot if I press CTRL-C, and then it goes
further with scripts.

Did someone encounter the same problem? Is it possible to exactly determine
which script is problem (script debuging os something)?

Ok that's all for now.
Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *