Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:53:39 +0200
From:      "william romsay" <williamromsay@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Peak IT, Small Businesses Get Free Help with Internet Marketing

Peak IT,  Small Businesses Get Free Help with Internet Marketing

Yorba Linda, CA (PRWEB) January 17, 2008 -- Telecentrex LLC, a leading
provider of hosted telecommunications services for small business, has
launched a new blog aimed to help small business owners grow their business
in today's competitive online marketplace.

 The Internet Marketing for Small Business blog, located at Marketme.com, is
authored by two of Telecentrex's Co-founders, Tim Paulino, CEO and Brandi
Cummings, Chief Content Officer. Together Paulino and Cummings are
responsible for generating over $1.9 million in recurring revenues by
marketing their services online using various Internet marketing techniques.

 "The field of Internet marketing is constantly evolving and requires a
commitment to staying educated", said Paulino. "The rules, trends and
strategies are changing so quickly that what's relevant today may not be as
relevant a few months from now."

 The idea for the blog came about from the many requests made by friends,
family and colleagues who were interested in their online success and wanted
to know more about how they did it.

 Cummings stated, "We decided to create a blog so we could share our
knowledge about marketing a small business in today's online marketplace.
This way we can offer current information as things change and we're not
just sharing our knowledge with a select few who asked us personally, but
with anyone who has the same desire to grow their business online."

 "We certainly don't claim to be know-it-alls in the field of Internet
Marketing and this is partially the reason for our success", added Paulino.
"Sometimes it just takes diving in and getting involved when you don't know
much at all."

 About Telecentrex, LLC

 Telecentrex markets a suite of advanced hosted telephony services that
provide both front- and back-end services to existing telephone
infrastructures. Services include virtual PBX () phone systems, which allow
small businesses to sound bigger and more professional, call capture ()
hotlines, which provide real estate professionals with the ability to
automatically generate leads 24/7, Internet fax () services which enables
anyone with a computer to send, receive and manage fax traffic without a fax
machine, and televerification () fraud protection solutions for online
merchants. For more information, call 1-800-494-4641 or visit our web sites.