Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:25:10 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New prototype for the FreeBSD homepage

On Wed, Oct 28, 1998 at 03:15:08PM +0100, Wolfram Schneider wrote:
> A first prototype for the new FreeBSD homepage layout ist available
> at http://www.freebsd.org/~wosch/data/index3.html

One more thing :-)

The 'News' section really needs a "Last updated on" entry that's obvious.
Possibly just under the headline. Also, possibly some boilerplate at
the bottom that says "New additions to the web site go live at 0400 every
day" (or whenever it is).

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .