Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:20:56 +0000
From:      "Lee Harr" <missive@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/librsvg2 syntax error before `GimpRunMode'

> > I am trying to build gnome2 now, but am running in to an error:
> >
> > Making all in gimp-plugin
> > gmake[2]: Entering directory
> > `/usr/ports/graphics/librsvg2/work/librsvg-2.4.0/gimp-plugin'

> > svg.c:96: syntax error before `GimpRunMode'

> > I have gimp-devel installed, and thought maybe that might be a cause
> > of conflict. I am not sure how to proceed.

>Remove gimp1 from your system.  gimp-devel and gimp1 conflict.

Hi;

Thanks for the advice.  I was actually able to work around this by
creating a dummy Makefile in gimp-plugin here that basically does
nothing for the all and install targets.

No svg plugin for my gimp, but I was able to proceed, and I still have
both gimps.

I have pretty much stopped using the old one though, so
I should probably just go ahead and remove it.