Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 1999 17:55:22 -0800
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, bradley@softhome.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: outlook mail  was:(RE: Logo merchandise)

Terry Lambert wrote:

> > The problem was that it would just let my text run long, making it
> > hard to review the e-mail before sending.  The screen-width problem
> > didn't even exist then, everyone was using 80-column screens.
>
> :set wrapmargin=72

Ah, yes.  I know that, now.  Back when I was using pine, I was just
a dumb 10-year-old kid who thought "Yoo-Nicks" and e-mail were the
coolest things ever.  At the time, hitting enter at the end of every
line was a small price to pay for such priveledges as electronic
communication, the habit just stuck.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world