Date:      Mon, 29 May 1995 22:49:42 -0700
From:      "Smilepak's Creator" <smilepak@vividnet.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question regarding FREEBSD and Modem

I have a question. Well, i currently have Windows 95 in my computer at the
moment. I was thinking of buying a copy of freeBSD and installing it into my
computer on a second hard drive. Is there a way to have multi boot up so i
won't have to format all the valuable data i got on my computer right now to
install freeBSD?

second question is that i currently have an internet provider which i got PPP
+ Shell connection to it. I was thinking of getting freeBSD install, and use
ftp, telnet, etc from my computer without login my account at the provider.
Is there a way to use a 28.8k modem to connect to my provider under freeBSD?
Then i can just use the compiler and editor and all the function as normal on
my computer, but if i want to telnet or ftp or read mail or netnews etc, it
will then go through my internet account (shell) to use it? Is that possible?

Well, that is all the question i have so far. Thanks