Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 18:59:04 +0100
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Email addresses on web archives...

There's a nice article by Brett Glass on spam in the current issue of
daemonnews.  (Finally, some writing from him which I liked reading...)

One useful tip was how to obfuscate your mailto: links using html
codes instead of the bare ASCII characters.  I did that quite quickly.
Wouldn't it be a good idea for the FreeBSD project to do that too, for
the email archives?  Of course, there are other archives elsewhere
on the net, but anyway it can't hurt.

On a different topic, the bottom of www.daemonnews.org suggests that
it's "powered by" four different operating systems (FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
BSD/OS, Mac OS X) and "driven by" NetBSD.  That can't really be true?

Rahul.