Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:50:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        Leo Kliger <leo@astea.com.au>
Cc:        andre@kolasc.net.ru, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreBSD & Netvare - Is it posible?

Hmm, I noticed some stuff on samba's site about an executable you run on a
Novell server that will allow you to mount it using samba.. it's at
http://us1.samba.org/samba/ftp/bin-pkgs/novell/

More info at http://www.gurdon.com/novell/netware4/samba/

I haven't used this myself, so post to the list and tell us if it works
for you..

-rob
( www.namodn.com )
( robert@namodn.com )