Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:33:06 -0400
From:      Troy Compton <troyc@thepoint.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3.2-RELEASE Installation trouble

Still welcoming tips/suggestions to help with my attempted installation
of 3.2-RELEASE on a laptop using a 3C589C.  I am presently making floppy
disk images of the bin distribution... argh ;)  Original message
explaining my problem is below.  Any ideas would be *greatly*
appreciated.

Thanks,
Troy Compton