Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 22:39:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Internal clock

Nate Williams writes:
 > And, if we design the space-ship correctly, it'll solve all of our
 > transportation problems since a space-ship is just a special purpose
 > 'transportation' device.  So, if we break the problem up into cleanly
 > divisable component areas, it'll affect *all* vehicles we design from
 > that point on, then all of our transportation problems will go away.

Exactly.  Kind of like SDI rail gun experimentation leading to light
rail systems powered by continuous linear magentic motors.  ;^)

     I seem to have this inability to *not* jump into these wild
     discussions between Nate and Terry.  It's like picking a scab --
     it's gross, but you just can't *not* do it.  ;^)